§ 1 DEFINITIONS
- Service – an online service operating under the website address kff.com.pl.
- External service – an online service of any partner, service provider or service recipient of the Administrator.
- Administrator – Krakow Film Foundation, ul. Pychowicka 7, 30-364 Kraków, tax identification number (NIP) 6762250313, providing electronic services by means of the Service and storing and gaining access to the information on the User’s Devices.
- User – a physical person for whom the Administrator provides electronic services by means of the Service.
- Device – an electronic device together with the software employed by the User to gain access to the Service.
- Cookies – text data stored in the form of files installed on the User’s Device.
§ 2 TYPES OF COOKIES
- Internal cookies – files installed on and read from the User’s Device by the ICT system of the Service.
- External cookies – files installed on and read from the User’s Device by the ICT system of external services
- Session cookies – files installed on and read from the User’s Device by an external service or services during one session on a given Device. After the session is over, the files are removed from the User’s Device.
- Persistent cookies – files installed on and read from the User’s Device by an external service or services until they are removed manually. These files are not erased automatically after the session on the Device is over unless the User’s Device is configured to remove cookies after each session.
§ 3 SECURITY
- Storage and reading mechanisms – cookie storage and reading mechanisms prevent the download of any personal data or confidential information from the User’s Device. The transfer of a virus, Trojan horse or other bugs onto the User’s Device is practically impossible.
- Internal cookies – internal cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User’s Devices.
§ 5 EXTERNAL SERVICES
The Administrator collaborates with the following external services that may install cookies on the User’s Appliances:
- Google Analytics
- Google AdWords
6 DEFINING THE CONDITIONS OF STORAGE AND ACCESS ON THE USER’S DEVICES FOR THE SERVICE AND EXTERNAL SERVICES
- The User may, at any moment, change the settings of the storage, use and access to the data recorded by cookies.
- The information on how to disable cookies in the most popular Internet browsers and mobile devices can be found at https://jakwylaczyccookie.pl.
- The User may, at any moment, remove all the cookies saved so far using the tools of the User’s Device by means of which the User has access to the services provided by the Service.
§ 7 SERVICE REQUIREMENTS
- Limiting the storage and access of cookies on the User’s Device may result in the malfunctioning of some functionalities of the Service.
- The Administrator bears no responsibility for the malfunctioning of the Service functionalities if the User limits, in any way, the storage and reading possibilities for cookies.
- The Krakow Film Foundation based in Krakow (30-364), ul. Pychowicka 7, is an administrator of the personal data of its employees, service recipients, contractors, as well as other persons whose data is processed as part of its regular activity, including the participants of the Krakow Film Festival.
- As regards any matters related to the processing of personal data, please contact the Krakow Film Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Personal data is processed in order to conclude and perform contracts related to the organisation of the Krakow Film Festival and other events in the field of contemporary film culture, film promotion, artist representation, contacts between persons and entities in the film industry as well as the performance of responsibilities related to employment and accounting. Moreover, contact data is processed as part of the Administrator’s legally justified interests, i.e. the provision of information about the regular activity of the Krakow Film Foundation to persons who have signed up for its newsletter.
- The personal data administered by the Krakow Film Foundation is not made available to third persons or third countries, except for the situations when its processing is commissioned to third persons by the Krakow Film Foundation under contracts concluded with the processing entities.
- Personal data is stored no longer than necessary for the intended purpose and removed immediately after it ceases to be necessary.
- Each person whose data is processed by the Krakow Film Foundation has a right to demand access to it, correct it, remove it or limit its processing as well as lodge a complaint with regard to its processing and transfer it. The person whose data is processed also has a right to withdraw their consent to data processing at any moment, which has no impact on the data processed on the basis of the consent granted prior to its withdrawal or the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority.
- Personal data processed by the Krakow Film Foundation is not subject to profiling.
- Personal data processed by the Krakow Film Foundation comes directly from persons to whom it applies or is obtained from publicly available sources.